Most of our products are constructed with a modular design. So that if something breaks, it’s very rare that an entire unit will need to be replaced.
Exceptions to the warranty:
- Shipping costs for any replacements after one year from purchase starting from the delivery date. Economy shipping is covered for the 1st year.
- All shipping costs on replacement parts for orders outside the Continental US.
- Expedited shipping costs. The warranty covers economy shipping. Upgrades to economy shipping can be purchased by request pending availability.
- All damage not related to defective workmanship. Including but not limited to normal wear and tear, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, and/or cosmetic damage. Please reference the relevant Care and Maintenance Guide for details on each item’s proper use.
- Escalated wear and tear from unreported or neglected damage. Including and not limited to rust, which is a result of normal wear and tear on steel. It’s escalated by, extreme outdoor conditions, storing the hostess station outdoors, and compromised clear coat and powder coat
- Refunds for time spent installing a replacement part.
- Repairs or replacements by a third party.
- An inability or refusal to send pictures and other necessary information required to fix the issue by email, of the issue, when requested.
- Casters and covers after one year starting from the date of delivery. Invoice # is required to receive a replacement part under warranty.
- LED Kits (Battery, Controller, LED Strip) and Custom LED Signs after one year starting from the date of delivery. Invoice # is required to receive a replacement part under warranty.
- Discontinued products. Unfortunately, once products have been discontinued, we can’t produce replacement parts.
- The Designer Series. The Designer Series has its own warranty linked here.
- Portable Hand Wash Sink has a one year warranty from date of delivery for all components.
For Rustic frames, the unique markings and patina, including but not limited to: machine and weld marks, veining, burns, and rust are part of the design. These frames will further patina naturally when left outside and that effect is not considered a manufacturing defect, but rather an innate quality of the design.
Most issues can be resolved by contacting us with a description of the issue, pictures, and the invoice or tracking number.
It is our intention that the products will be serviced on site over time, following our guidelines. These guides are available for download 24/7 on the product pages as well as right here: